Frequently Asked Questions Who The Who of Bumby: Who we work with, who we work for, and who we are. Our Heart & Soul CEO – Stephanie Gross I was born in New Zealand and moved to Canada when I was two years old. I am a Science and Math major which I studied …
Search Results for: capris
The Who? What? Where? When? How? and Why? of Bumby Here you will find all the details (everything) about Bumby Who we are and who work with What we sell and fabric details Where we are located and where we ship. When things happen, timelines etc. How to order and measure. Why to use wool, …
We have been asked many times to do this colour blocking. It is a fun addition, but does increase the complexity of the item. So to streamline the process we have some easy yet steadfast restrictions and things to be noted
- under 6″ – 8″ inseam and the colour blocks will be approximately 2″ tall each.
- Not available on shorter inseam items such as capris or shorts. It is just too complicated and impacts rise. Shortest inseam is 6″
- 9″ and over inseams will have approximately 3″ blocks
- Only available on Hemmed or Ruffled finish items – no cuffed items because it impacts measurements and thus adds thinking time which we are trying to avoid
- We will do our best to have both blocks the same length, however we will make sure the full inseam is to the sizing chart specs and thus the blocks may not be exactly the same. If this will drive you nuts, I highly recommend not getting the colour blocks. Many wouldn’t notice.
- No changes can be made to the blocking, you get to pick the colours though. We have a pattern made for how much to remove from the bottom of the pants and how big to make the strips. Changing this causing issues. Thanks for understanding. Most of you know I don’t say no too often, and making all these rules is not usually my style. This is the only way we could make this happen. So tried to make it a win for everyone!